Friday, September 12, 2008

HPA auditions today!

Unfortunately, I'm not very nervous. Whenever I'm not nervous, something usually goes terribly wrong. I hope it goes well.

By the way, if you want to leave a comment, click the button right below the post that says how many comments there are. I've been asked several times how to leave a comment so I thought I'd better just make it clear. :)

Now, on to weightier subjects... I said that I would tell you what I'm planning for post-high school, so I think I'll do that now. I am not planning on going to college next year. Instead, I'm going to study CLEP (college level examination program) tests. With CLEP tests, you study the subject (such as Government, Biology, Algebra) with the recommended reading material and then take a CLEP test at a testing center. If you pass (passing grade is only 50) then you get counted as taking that subject in college. Some colleges don't accept any CLEP tests, some take only some of them, and some take any of them. This summer, I've been studying for the Biology CLEP because last year I did biology. I'm hoping on taking the test sometime in the next couple weeks.

Anyway, I'll write more later. If you have any questions or comments, feel free.

Rachel

1 comment:

  1. So... how do you think the auditions went? When do you find out what part you got?

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment