Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Blah


I feel a really strange urge to post something. Perhaps something about myself. I never post anything about myself. Perhaps it's because I don't think people will be interested. Perhaps it's because I don't want this blog to turn into a diary.

Just a bit moody (again) today. Just want an easy fix, like Motrin. I know better than that, though. And I'm tired too. But it will all pass, as it always does. Low to high, high to low.

What else is there? I love my life, but it feels like there's something waiting for me. I hate it when that happens, because I'm not good at all at figuring stuff like that out. I can be a bit dense sometimes.

Maybe it's just the weather. Bright warm sun would be nice.

I feel like going out and taking pictures. Somehow that is becoming part of me. Capturing moments. Capturing pieces of joy. I took that picture of myself at the top. Did a bit of editing with Picnik. I think it turned out pretty well.

Well, that's all I have to say right now. At least it's another blog post. Updating give me a feeling of accomplishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment